- The proposed course will be the outcome of the combination of methodologies deriving from the multidisciplinary approach of the members of the partnership as well as from the experience gained during the teaching in the various participating countries.
- The overall objective of this partnership is the development of an educational guide of a complete course of lifelong learning, based on good business practices, called Open Innovation in Adult Learning.
The course will be developed on the basis of four thematic areas:
- 2.0 Collaborative work and tools
- Open Innovation and knowledge transfer in adult learning
- Digital marketing and web 2.0 promotion
- E-business and digital entrepreneurship for adult people
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.